BT Biopress Slowjuicer
Professional slow juicer designet for commercial juice manufacturers.
What characterizes BT’s Slow juicer:
- Innovative dual gear & 2 snails
- Both snails pulls independently of each other, which also in-crease the machine’s durability
- Very high quality, performance & performance
- Cold pressing, which benefits the end product health
- CE Approved & Food Grade unit
- Capacity: Up to 70 kg. Per hour. – Exact capacity depends on the commodity type and its characteristics.
- Dimensions in cm.: L:65, H:32, W:25
- Motor Kw: 0,55-0,65
- Materials: 304 Stainless steel, screw POM, motor in aluminium.
BT Bio Slow Juicer can squeeze many types of fruit and vegetables.
The press is especially designed to deliver the best return, and it surpasses all competitors in innovation, quality, yield and price.
Production Time – We have up to 8 weeks running production time from initial payment is made. Please contact us for precise production time.
Types of fruit and vegetables for Slow Juicing:
Carrots, Celery, Celeriac, Potatoes, Garlic, Beets, Ginger, Bananas, Cucumbers, Apples, Pear, Spinach, Wheatgrass, Tomatoes, Strawberry, Fennel, Broccoli, Sea buckthorn, Bell pepper, Onion, Kiwi, Avocado, Kale and many more.
About Slow Juicer
A slow juicer squeezes the fruit through a snail, which grinds the fruit apart.
In the UK, they call a slow juicer for “masticating” which me-ans “chewing” and it’s actually quite the right word. Your fruits or vegetables are”chewed” apart through two snails. The result is a very healthy juice.
Slow Juicer Benefits
- It utilizes vegetable & fruit better – ie. you get more yield
- The juice is significantly cleaner and delicious to drink than juice from other types of juicer-machines
- More of the vitamins and healthy parts of the fruit ends up in the juice,
- As it grinds rather than slings, a slow juicer also handle several types of fruits & vegetables